Originally designed for the humanitarian aid world, the Frontier Stove can be fitted in tents, yurts and used outside for adventurous outdoor cooking. The Frontier Stove is eight times more efficient than an open fire, and a safe way to cook outdoors without burning the ground.
The Frontier has a long flue, to transport the fumes and smoke away from the cooking area. The flue sections come apart and store inside the body of the stove, and the legs fold down for easy carrying.
Perfect for the beach, the mountains or your weekend camping trips into the wild.
- 5 flue sections that store inside the stove body
- Folding legs for easy carrying
- Stainless steel leg locking pins
- Extra-strong 2mm stove top material
- 3 legs for stability on any surface
Super portable and quick to set up, the Frontier Stove can be easily fitted in a bell tent with one of our flashing kits.